4 hours ago
iT’S TONIGHT AT 7 pm!TUNE IN TONIGHT AND ORDER CARRY OUT FROM YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT – free tickets by dialing up 101.5 FM! … See MoreSee Less
5 hours ago
Update from I Love Dorchester￼. Info you can use!In our April newsletter, we’ve got news you can use during COVID-19 here in Dorchester County!
• Things you can still do in Dorchester for fun
• Ways you can help locally
• A salute to our local food producers
• A comprehensive list of Dorchester restaurants offering carry-out/delivery (plus their contact info)
• A list of stores and other services that are open/closed
• Ways to explore the Harriet Tubman Byway remotely
• Plus we’re announcing a NEW CONTEST: Why I Love Dorchester!
>> Read the newsletter: bit.ly/2Uo3M9O
>> Sign up to get the newsletter in your in-box: VisitDorchester.org … See MoreSee Less
Food drive at the Y in Cambridge on Monday, the 30th. Details below.The Pauline F. & W. David Robbins Family YMCA will be accepting food donations on Monday, March 30th from 10am-1pm and 4-6pm at 201 Talbot Avenue, Cambridge, MD 21613. Donations will support seniors citizens in Dorchester county through the Salvation Army. The following non-perishable items are needed: Cereals, Proteins (Cooler Available), Corn, Peas, Beans, Mac-n-Cheese, Potatoes, Canned Fruits, Shelf Stable Milk. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org … See MoreSee Less