Cambridge Community Radio, Inc.
WHCP-LP 101.5 FM
512 Poplar Street
Cambridge, Maryland 21613
- A voting member of the corporation is any person 16 years of age and older who has paid dues for the current year.
- In order to be able to be eligible to be a candidate for election to the Board of Directors, you must
- Be a voting member of the corporation and at least 18 years of age
- Deliver to the Cambridge Community Radio Office at the above address in person or by mail that arrives no later than October 15, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. a petition nominating you that is signed by at least three (3) voting members of the corporation not counting yourself.
- Provide by that date and time in writing a brief description of yourself and your reasons for seeking the position
- In order to nominate someone to be a candidate, you must be a voting member of the corporation.
- You are allowed to vote for a candidate for the Board of Directors
- By mail, email, or in person. The ballot may be found on the Corporation website at whcpradio.org. If using the ballot form prior to the meeting date, please print it off and mail it or deliver it to the corporate office.
- If you have a single membership and are voting by email, simply provide the information contained on the ballot in the body of your email for yourself.
- If you have a family membership and are voting by email, the person in whose name the family membership exists will need to provide the names of the eligible voting family members and who they wish to vote for.
- You may also deliver your ballot(s) directed to the Nominating Committee, WHCP Radio at 512 Poplar Street, Cambridge, MD 21613
- You may also cast your ballot in person on the day of the meeting prior to 2:15 p.m. when the ballot counting will begin. The meeting will be held at the Meeting Room of the Dorchester County Library 303 Gay Street (Lower Level) Cambridge, MD 21613 starting at 2:00 p.m. on December 5, 2015.
- We will send you the formal notice of the meeting and the ballot form by email no later than 30 days prior to the annual meeting.